- Be critical and thought provoking, but not malicious or degrading.
- We will delete any comments that are profane, malicious, degrading, pornographic in nature, or unnecessarily hurtful.
- No personal attacks, hate speech, or threats toward individuals, religious figures, or other comment posters.
- No flaming, trolling, or baiting.
- Do not post comments or images that defame, compromise trade secrets, or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- This is an online community for our users, not a means for advertisers to promote their websites or products. Therefore, we will delete all advertising posts.
- The views and opinions expressed in blog comments belong to the people who write them only.
- When quoting any other blog or publication, link to the original and use quotation marks or indents for longer text.
- APA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Blog editors review all comments and may remove your comments at the sole discretion of APA. Be as critical or controversial as you like, but please don't get personal or offensive. We strongly encourage you to use your real, full name, as well as your e-mail address in case we need to discuss your comment with you privately, or notify you in case we are removing your comment. Your e-mail address will not be public on the blog.
Please read the APA Social Media/Forum Policy for complete guidelines on APA's use of commercial social networking sites.